Nameboy Appraisals

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

john_karr

Top Member
Impact
444
What do you guys think about nameboy appraisals is it good?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
no, it isnt...
actually, the best appraisal is here in NP

about these sites, id say estibot is the best one, but the best appraisals as i said before r here

hope this help
 
0
•••
I've applied for an appraisal at Moniker, and I trust it because they will loan money against it for the purchase of additional domain names. So if they're accepting it as collateral, they must believe in their own appraisal.
 
0
•••
clocker24 said:
I've applied for an appraisal at Moniker, and I trust it because they will loan money against it for the purchase of additional domain names. So if they're accepting it as collateral, they must believe in their own appraisal.


Hey what does this mean? "will loan money against it for the purchase of additional domain names" I got some of my names appraised by moniker too. But what abt this Loan thing?

Thx.
 
0
•••
clocker24 said:
I've applied for an appraisal at Moniker, and I trust it because they will loan money against it for the purchase of additional domain names. So if they're accepting it as collateral, they must believe in their own appraisal.

Do Moniker allow you to borrow against your domain? What leverage are you allowed against it?
 
0
•••
RaviUTA said:
Hey what does this mean? "will loan money against it for the purchase of additional domain names" I got some of my names appraised by moniker too. But what abt this Loan thing?

Thx.


Any Idea guys?/
 
0
•••
0
•••
Yes, Moniker owns DomainCapital.com, which loans money for domain name purchases. If it's an unsecured loan then they will loan you up to 80% of the purchase price, I believe, but they must approve of your purchase in advance. But if you get your domain appraised by Moniker - say your domain appraises for $10K - then they will loan you up to $10K for domain name purchases, with your domain as capital.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back