Not open for further replies.

Atlas Domains

Established Member
Impact
Hello Pros.
Your opinion will be much appreciated.

Nunup.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This doesn't seem to mean anything, as far as I see. The 5 letters just aren't as special as the 4. Offers accepted while you own it

IMO

•••
Would have been nice without the 'p'.

•••
•••
Nun (dictionary word) + Up
Seriously? Do you know who/what a nun is?

"a member of a female religious group that lives in a convent"

How does a nun correlate to up?

A Nun bends her knees in prayer then has to get up afterwards = NunUp?

You can't just stick 2 random words together and expect it to have value - they need to make sense......

As a random CVCVC it might be worth something as a Brandable - submit it to Brandpa & SquadHelp - if your lucky they might accept it......just don't describe it as Nun + Up........

•••

You can't just stick 2 random words together and expect it to have value - they need to make sense......

As a random CVCVC it might be worth something as a Brandable - submit it to Brandpa & SquadHelp - if your lucky they might accept it......just don't describe it as Nun + Up........

Nun Up ...a quirk of "Man Up"

Be strong, be a man. Be strong, be a nun ...Nun Up!

d2xYC0.gif

•••

Yes seriously and yes I know what nun means….

However, according to dictionary.com, it has 4 definitions; I’m gonna list the other 3
1) the 14th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
2) oldest of the ancient Egyptian gods, personifying the primordial ocean from which the world was formed; father of Ra, the sun god.
3) the 25th letter of the Arabic alphabet.

Also, a quick look at the etymology of the verb נון (nun) in Biblical Hebrew you get: to propagate or greatly increase.

Nonetheless, thank you for your opinion.

•••
•••
Thank you

So the appraisal is????? “ No value” works.

I share the same comments made by @NickB ...see if it gets accepted. It doesn't make sense, and may be hard to sell - Take what you can get

IMO

•••
Yes seriously and yes I know what nun means….

However, according to dictionary.com, it has 4 definitions; I’m gonna list the other 3
1) the 14th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
2) oldest of the ancient Egyptian gods, personifying the primordial ocean from which the world was formed; father of Ra, the sun god.
3) the 25th letter of the Arabic alphabet.

Also, a quick look at the etymology of the verb נון (nun) in Biblical Hebrew you get: to propagate or greatly increase.

Nonetheless, thank you for your opinion.
Those examples still make no sense with "up"........

The below 3 letter words make sense with up......

Sun Up
Get Up
Let Up
Buy Up
Way Up
Pay Up
Kit Up

Next time mask the domain so it does not get indexed by Google - this is showing on page 1 when I search "nunup"

I'm done here - GL

Last edited:
•••
Those examples still make no sense with "up"........

The below 3 letter words make sense with up......

Sun Up
Get Up
Let Up
Buy Up
Way Up
Pay Up
Kit Up

Next time mask the domain so it does not get indexed by Google - this is showing on page 1 when I search "nunup"

I'm done here - GL
Those are DEFINITIONS not EXAMPLES

You may want to actually read them first.
TY

•••
This name is not gonna work, sorry...It doesn't sound appealing enough for a brand name and to extort a NunUp there, really? :)

•••
I really appreciate your response

•••
Network User Names Undisclosed to the Public.

This apply to recent a hack.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back