domain mywholesaleportal.com <-Pr2

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stoppingfear

Established Member
Impact
4
Hey, Can I please get your quick opinion on the domain:
http://www.mywholesaleportal.com

It's currently PR2 and generally a great domain for wholesale or retail business.

Any suggestions where and who I can sell it to?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Long, but it's the kind of domain I'd expect a non-tech-savvy food shop to use. If you can find one of those, maybe they will pay $20-50.
 
0
•••
Long, but it's the kind of domain I'd expect a non-tech-savvy food shop to use. If you can find one of those, maybe they will pay $20-50.

Thanks, I bought it for $25 :(
Any other suggestions?
 
0
•••
bump?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back