Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain MyTax.Net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zigomon

Upgraded Member
Impact
577
Appraisal Pls
Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am not an expert, but in my opinion, people usually do/submit their taxes, so the keyword "taxes" has more value than the root word "tax" in this case. Coupled with a non-.com domain, I think the resale value is low.

My advice is to be very selective about the domains you register. There are many junk domains with low resale value that even I fall "victim" into buying, getting an underpriced, decent domain (not even say a ultra-good one) is hard and takes patience.

I know this is a domain forum but I find this modified quote from Warren Buffett (veteran stock investor) to be suitable for domaining: "[The domain aftermarket] is a place where money from impatient people gets transferred to patient ones."

Good luck out there!(y)
 
Last edited:
2
•••
$15 to $90 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
 
2
•••
I thought it is quite useful, for a person Tax advisory site....
 
1
•••
I thought it is quite useful, for a person Tax advisory site....
Oh well, I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back