Domain Empire

domain myminecraft.host - need fast appraisal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Christian Taylor

Established Member
Impact
I own myminecraft.host and it expires in a week. This TLD is pretty steep to renew, and sadly I never got around to selling it the first year. Is it worth anything, and furthermore, is it worth more than the renewal price? ($35)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Another reason all these new tld's are terrible for speculators are the high renewal fees.

Most of the new tld's only see minor sales unless it's a very rare expensive term and then most of the new tld's have super premiums on those often 1000 or more to register and renew.

If you have lot's of .com and even .net's the costs are still cheap IF you pay a nominal fee to say Godaddy to be a 'club' member, which gets you cheap registrations and renewals.

A my prefix on a popular TM game that is a TM issue, it should never have been registered in the first place.

I don't see a reason to waste 35 on it

GOOD LUCK

•••
drop it if you can and take refund if possible else best of luck ...although having good search results on your word... so wait and watch ..

•••
Minecraft is a trademark of a Swedish company in computer gaming classifications, so tread carefully if you renew and try to develop in the realm of computer gaming as they would most likely file a UDRP on any live website regarding gaming.

•••
Minecraft is a trademark of a Swedish company in computer gaming classifications, so tread carefully if you renew and try to develop in the realm of computer gaming as they would most likely file a UDRP on any live website regarding gaming.

There is currently a Minecraft host functioning on http://minecraft.host with no problem. Honestly, I have seen many hosts over the years with "Minecraft" in the domain. I don't think they care as long as it's actually hosting. If someone were claiming to be Minecraft, then they'd probably file a UDRP.

•••
drop it if you can and take refund if possible else best of luck ...although having good search results on your word... so wait and watch ..

So you're saying it's not worth anything?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back