Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain MyCollege.info

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Established Member
Impact
6
Please appraise MyCollege.info

.com .net .org .info .biz .us <--- all extensions taken

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice $30-$50 undeveloped!
 
0
•••
nice name..devel potential
 
0
•••
Nice name.

A cool name for a directory of colleges! :D

$30 +
 
0
•••
Thank you everyone for the appraisals.

I guess I will plan on developing it.

I like the college directory idea. List of all colleges in all states, and provide information on them.

Don't really know how to go about doing that. But I guess I could learn. Any advice would be appreciated.
 
0
•••
Yep, development here is the key! :tu:

Reg. fee+/+ - $28.75+ (undeveloped), IMHO.
All the best!
B-)
 
0
•••
~$50 undeveloped
 
0
•••
30-70
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back