Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain MyBloggg.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcelll

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi,

I registered MyBloggg.com Because i wanted a Blog domain. And because mybloggg.com Was Available i thought about it and as slogan would be "My Blog, Getting Greater"
So is it Worth Anything?

Since MyBlog.com is sold for $400.000 In 2004 and since the Blog Growth is 27% or something this year.

Regards,

Marcel doornbos
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't think this is worth anything. But slogan is nice you could make your own blog on it.
 
0
•••
yeah :) I think i will still use it for my own :).
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back