NameSilo

.tv My .tv Life

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

MillersCrossing

Account Closed
Impact
29
GUYS,

I DONT REALLY KNOW TOO MUCH WHERE I AM GOING WITH THIS OTHER THAN TO LET YOU KNOW A FEW THINGS
i WOULD LIKE TO START OUT TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I AM UNEXRTEMELELY UNWELL IN INTENSIVE CARE, ALTHOUGH ALL MY SIGNS SHOW THAT I AM PUTTING UP A GOOD STRUGGLE!! BREATHING ISSUES FOR ME......AND HAVE BEEN FOR A WHILE NOW........

SOME REALLY DECENT PEOPLE I HAVE HAD THE FORTUNE TO MEET OR TALK WITH, INCLUDE ALLTHINGS.TV - A ABSOLUTE GENTLEMAN,,,,POODLEMAN, SKG, JUST A STUNNING NAME AND WEBSITE BANDS.TV, EQUITY, AND THE BULLDOG NO LESS!! .....MY BUSINESS PARTNERS - YOU WHO KNOW THEY ARE!! TOO MANY TOO MENTION ON THAT LIST!!

TO THE REST OF YOU I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW HOW CLEARLY I SEE .TV MAKE FINANCIAL SENSE WHEN YOU SEE NAMES LIKE HR.TV GET DEVELOPED, IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO COMING BACK FULL CIRCLE.......


IF I MAKE IT, I KNOW I WILL BE HANDSOMEWADLY REWARDED WITH THIS EXTENSION..........OF THAT I HAVE NO DOUBT........AND IF YOU GUYS CHOSE WELL, THE REWARDS ARE THERE TO BE HAD TO........

KIND REGARDS

JAMES
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
James, I'll be praying for you. Don't ever back off, don't ever give up.
 
0
•••
Take it easy James.

Get well soon.

Regards,
Emil
 
0
•••
I hope you recover soon Millers.
 
0
•••
Best wishes to you, James.
 
0
•••
James - love an prayers to you kind sir ::}} one day at a time - Cate & Crew
 
0
•••
James, get well soon!!

No need to focus on any negative things now, just make sure you recover soon :)
 
0
•••
Speedy recovery James!

Thanks,
A
 
0
•••
Hey James..

Get well friend.. there is alot of positive energy from the people on this board... use it!!

Cheers!
 
0
•••
Get well James

Hope you get well.
Best regards,
 
0
•••
James,

We are all praying for you to get well. Hang in there.

Thanks, Jim
 
0
•••
hope you get well very soon.
 
0
•••
Not sure how I have only just seen this thread after so many days.

I'm praying that everything will work out great for you, and that you'll be back to normal and hanging out on this forum for hours on end real soon.

Alex
 
0
•••
wishing you all the best, get well soon ..
 
0
•••
pull through this and prosper with us my friend
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back