Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

My sql query in Php help please urgent needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

shahzad11

Account Suspended
Impact
11
I am developing a php+mysql based site on which i have students marks detail on one page and one page is to enter students records by admin and now i want one page on which i want to query based on roll number so it should compare to the database and result in the relevent record about that roll number holder student


pls give me complete source code if you now about how to query in my sql


thanks advance
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
As I don't know the structure of your database its very hard to make any source code for it.

Use this query below.

Code:
Select * from [I]tablestudents[/I] Where [I]columnrollnumber[/I] = '[I]$variablerollnumber[/I]'

Where tablestudents is the table with the marks in it.
Where columnrollnumber is the column with the roll numbers in it.
Where variablerollnumber is the variable with the roll number value for which the marks are to be fetched.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back