Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

My PHPBB forum.....Made Fro Scratch

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domains4u

Account Closed
Impact
3
Hi all.

I made a PHPBB forum from scratch. I modded the Sub Silver template to look like this:

http://ukgmc.com/phpbb2/

I did all the artwork, all the coding, and to be honest it was a challenge as ive never done so much work on a phpbb forum. Took me 3 days in total, but i got there. Im selling the use of it on the sales forum so go have a look.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back