NameSilo

domain My First Non-dotcom .cc Please Appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ManicMe

Established Member
Impact
9
Ticker.cc

I figure w/ the stock markets and sport score tickers that this one might be a decent domain. I hope I didn't waste my 20.00 on it. It's the first non-dotcom I ever owned.

Opinions/Appraisals are more than welcome :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hard to appraise, but a nice one word for a .cc
I have bought few .cc, and they were always one word. You see the odd .cc sale now and then for xxx to low xxxx. I think having a few strong .cc in a portfolio doesn't hurt. good luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back