PickThisName
New Member
- Impact
- 0
Hi everyone, first post here! I’ve previously sold some local Swedish .se domains, but now I’m looking to branch out into .com domains.
I built a Python script that helps me generate candidates based on a custom scoring system I created. I launched it a few days ago and would love to get some feedback from experienced domainers on my first set of registered .com domains.
Snus / Nicotine Pouches (growing US market)
slimsnus.com
slimpouches.com
minisnus.com
Cost-related
cpacost.com
physiocost.com
pavingcost.com
medigapcost.com
whiteningcost.com
Other
cpareturn.com
trychew.com
snoretapes.com
I’d really appreciate any feedback, thoughts, or valuations on these. Thanks in advance and have a great day!
I built a Python script that helps me generate candidates based on a custom scoring system I created. I launched it a few days ago and would love to get some feedback from experienced domainers on my first set of registered .com domains.
Snus / Nicotine Pouches (growing US market)
slimsnus.com
slimpouches.com
minisnus.com
Cost-related
cpacost.com
physiocost.com
pavingcost.com
medigapcost.com
whiteningcost.com
Other
cpareturn.com
trychew.com
snoretapes.com
I’d really appreciate any feedback, thoughts, or valuations on these. Thanks in advance and have a great day!
Last edited:













