Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established Music Website

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeDomains

The One and OnlyVIP Member
Impact
35
I am considering selling my brand new music website

www.MetalCrowd.com

I would like to get offers and evaluate wheter to sell or hold on to it.

All songs are included with website.

I reserve the right not to sell. There is no BIN
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM sent
 
0
•••
Do you have permission to use this music on your site or do you not need it as these are older bands?
 
0
•••
I am not selling the songs on the site or allowing them to be downloaded. I'm not sure on all the legality of it.
 
0
•••
interested. what price range are you looking for?
 
0
•••
Don't have a price range I am looking for opening offers
 
0
•••
You might be in for conflict with music providers as you show the whole song. HOWEVER as long as you keep them undownloadable you are fine until you get big.

How much visitors/uniques does it get? Does it make anything? What is the bandwidth like?

- Steve
 
0
•••
it is brand new don't have any real stats yet
 
0
•••
I would offer you $20-$30 max for this website since I could easily duplicate it. I would mostly be paying for the domain and the time you took putting it together which couldn't have been long. Not to be offensive but it uses a free flash player and has decent graphics and thats about it so I don't really see it being worth more than that but that is my personal opinion.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back