NameSilo

Music, anyone?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
Name your favorite concert attended (if any) and music on your computer you listen to most...

Concert: toss up between seeing Eric Clapton and Santana together in Niagara Falls, NY or Neil Young for the Rust Never Sleeps tour

Music:

Listening to Sample and Hold (Neil Young) right now

Other favorites (on my comp):

Moody Blues, Nights in White Satin
Moody Blues, In Your Wildest Dreams
Moody Blues, The Voice
Rod Stewart & Jeff Beck, People Get Ready
Brian Ferry, Like A Hurricane
Traveling Wilburys, Anything You Want
Tom Petty, Free Falling
Tangering Dream, Legend Soundtrack (Prologue)
Neil Young (Crazy Horse), Powderfinger
Neil Young (Crazy Horse), Like A Hurricane
Genesis, Mama
Supertramp, Logical Song
NSync, This I Promise You
Tupac Shakur, Dear Mama
Kid Rock, Only God Knows Why
Rod Stewart, Forever Young
Ry Cooder, Crossroads Soundtrack (Slide Guitar Blues Solo)
Pat Benetar, Treat Me Right
Pat Benetar, We Belong
Bob Dylan, Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Bob Dylan, Hurricane
Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody
Peter Frampton, Do You Feel Like We Do (Live, Talking Guitar version)

.. to name a few ;)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
thetzfreak said:
Yep, I agree; Toxicity IS a great song :)
Heh heh, it rules, it R U L E S !

filth said:
Metallica - One (amazing song and very emotional)
And their first ever official 7" single, too! I love it!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Prosperous said:
Heh heh, it rules, it R U L E S !


And their first ever official 7" single, too! I love it!

:hehe:

SOAD are just generally great, though there new album isnt so great....

Metallica - Master Of Puppets is their best album :cy:
 
0
•••
I tend to love and justice for all the most as it was the first I ever bought of theirs but most of their stuff were good from back then.

Prosperous said:
And their first ever official 7" single, too! I love it!

Yeah was their first video as well (official anyway)
 
0
•••
Sabre Hosting said:
SOAD are just generally great, though there new album isnt so great....

Metallica - Master Of Puppets is their best album :cy:

Their new album is OK. Its actually basically their first 4 songs that I like to listen to the most (maybe not the third... not sure) and the rest are good, not great. What I like about SOAD is that they're not just like any other metal band... they actually have good tunes to them and actually have something catchy in them.

And Metallica - Master of Puppets is their best song, followed by Battery, I think. Great songs.

lol, Sabre Hosting, I like your taste of music :)
 
0
•••
the best show I went to was either the roots, or common,gangstarr, and kweli as far as hiphop and for rock I would say when i saw thursday and taking back sunday at the warped tour,

music I listen to nonstop

a.t.d.i-one armed scissor,metronome arthritis, rascauche,ursa minor, winter month novelty
mars volta-televators, son et lumiere, inertiac esp., the widow, 13 seconds
against me-walking is still honest
thursday-war all the time, a hole in the world
thrice-stare at the sun
talib kweli-love language,memories live, the blast, get by
mos def-whole black on both sides album
sublime-every single song they have

hmm thats all I can think of, ok bye
 
0
•••
2834 items totaling 10.04 GB. Estimated Time: 151:26:24
And I dont have all of my music on my computer....

thats nothing

11945 items totaling 56.39 GB
and thats just music...i also have anime, and movies which are wayy more.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back