Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Murderers.org

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

junaid

Established Member
Impact
1
How much for this one?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
people are letting LLLL.com drop daily
 
0
•••
Nice domain for development purposes. Reseller value in low $xxx range. Good luck.
 
0
•••
ojm said:
Disagree on that. To many erers? Its an er word with ers on the end to make it a plural(?).

And it didn't have to expire for a reason. How many LLLL.com's expire? They are worth something.
You are right for development, but for resale on this forum, going from my experience.. its hard enough to get mid $xx for one word .com's - Granted they are slightly obscure .com's, So I figured very low $xx for .org plural domains.

Especially in today's market.. I cant even give dictionary .in's away at 50% below reg fee. The whole economy is collapsing.

I'd hope you get a better offer. Id personally offer you more than 15$ but I am a developer. I see value in names that aren't really there for domainers. Strickly domaining speaking, at todays market, im still sticking with very low $xx.

You might have some luck in the live auction. They are very unpredictable, some horrible names sell for high and very good names sell for very low.

I really hope you can get at least $50 for it.

ojm - You are right though, maybe it slipped through the owner and it is really worth alot. Maybe the owner just couldn't keep track of things and let it expire.

This has been my appraisal - also known as opinion. Everyone has one... :)

(PS I tend to appraise low if you look at my other appraisals)

Hope this helps!
 
0
•••
i have got an offer of $75 so far.

I have put for sale for $150 in fixed price section on this forum.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back