Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

priced Multi Site Sale

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm clearing out my domains...

I have a few great websites for sale: www.myspace4yourpage.com, www.easyfreesurf.com, www.motionmachine.info, www.fabhost1.com, www.nobutyer.com www.ld.myspace4yourpage.com www.imagehost.myspace4yourpage.com

All websites have huge potential.

I'm selling because I am awaiting a move abroad, and no longer wish to carry on with these websites, I will be sorry to see them go but I really have no choice now.

I will be selling all websites (including temp hosting from my server) for $999.

Please take me up on this offer as I really do need the money pretty soon, you will get all websites complete, including any scripts that I have e.g. (buddyzone myspace clone)

This is a one time offer!

I have had great fun building these websites, and I really do feel like I am letting them go cheaper than they are all worth.

Please make your offer via pm/message and I will get back to you ASAP.

Regards,

Scott.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
do u have any traffic stats or revenue that they might have generated?
 
0
•••
Hi, I am just uploading adsense stats... Please note that I have used other advertising companies here and there, as for traffic stats I only have the trackers that are on the websites...

Hi, heres the url: http://www.fabhost1.com/scottfu/adsense.JPG
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back