Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

MSN Messenger Via Browser?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Impact
200
Does anyone know how I can get my site visitors to contact me directly on MSN Messenger without having to add me on their contact list?

I visited this site today and they've got a good example of what I'm looking for. E.g. you click on the msn messenger button and it directs you to a page that sort of looks like the msn messenger conversation window. If their customer support is online, the site visitor is able to contact them directly.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:o
is this website for msn messenger? i dont know, here parking page is showing like dental problems etc... :o
 
0
•••
michelshawn said:
:o
is this website for msn messenger? i dont know, here parking page is showing like dental problems etc... :o

LOL. Nope, it's not a parking page. It's a dental-related site and they've got an msn contact link that allows the visitor to contact them directly via msn messenger.

But I was able to find out how to, here...http://settings.messenger.live.com/applications/CreateHtml.aspx
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back