sufi VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 129 Apr 24, 2005 #2 Great keyword but bad extension. I would say Low $xx or a little more to a domain reseller OR a huge amount to end user (depends upon buyer) Good Luck
Great keyword but bad extension. I would say Low $xx or a little more to a domain reseller OR a huge amount to end user (depends upon buyer) Good Luck
Petter This mute print liesVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 16 Apr 24, 2005 #4 I think they are taking it a bit far with the .in .. .co.in, .in and now .org.in .. does .com.in exist?
I think they are taking it a bit far with the .in .. .co.in, .in and now .org.in .. does .com.in exist?
CrazyTech Wordpress & Web Hosting GuyVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 185 Apr 24, 2005 #6 Low $xx right now - a little higher if developed but the ext is rather unknown IMHO.
webgear VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 18 Apr 24, 2005 #7 Yeah how others said it's a great keyword but your extension hurts it a lot. Low - mid $xx as is now
snoopi Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 9 Apr 24, 2005 #8 Petter said: I think they are taking it a bit far with the .in .. .co.in, .in and now .org.in .. does .com.in exist? Click to expand... Nop, but there's .net.in
Petter said: I think they are taking it a bit far with the .in .. .co.in, .in and now .org.in .. does .com.in exist? Click to expand... Nop, but there's .net.in
daddypi VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 14 Apr 25, 2005 #9 .org.in is not a good extension and isn't used frequently. Registration fee for reseller's value.