IT.COM

Movie Streaming ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
I have the domain streammovies.tv and i am wondering if there are any suitable affiliate programs out there ?

thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm using Graboid. I just added my affiliate link above my streaming embeds saying "Download this movie from Graboid". They pay $0.7 for each free lead you generate and they seems to be converting pretty well (at least for me)

•••
•••
have you tried Netflix affiliate?

Graboid: You might want to check what they're doing is legal. You wouldn't want your domain to be taken away by U.S. government without any notice.

•••
yes i agree the movie sites have to be checked out first , although it's a .tv name ........not a generic which means i don't think they can just grab although registra is american ?

but better to be safe than sorry , i am aware of netflix affiliation program

•••
If you have anything illegal, they can grab it. And they've been stepping that up a lot lately. Besides Netflix which would be my top choice, I would check out Blockbuster and Amazon. Amazon is also in the works to get thousands of movies for streaming free with an Amazon Prime subscription (which I already have for the shipping).

•••
if they are free movies ...........how does that help the affiliate ?

•••
You usually get paid for the sign up. For instance with Netflix thru GAN (Google Affiliate Network) you get paid $12 for the standard offer, $25 for some other offers they have.

•••
Amazon has VODs that you can put on your site as does greencine.com

•••
•••
Have you tried affibank.com

•••
•••
Yes, you can find it from clickbank products.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back