Dynadot

negotiable Mousepad.org - 19 years old domain + 25 domains in package sale value over $20k

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Breell

Established Member
Impact
Send me your offers. I am not asking too much for the domain but also i won't let it for bargain price. I am not looking for an end-user so i am not looking for high numbers. Send me a fair offer.

19 years old Premium domain Registered in 1996 with 25 domains in package sale – High Value

Welcome to the premium listing sale of Mousepad.org with 25 more bonus domains with a premium value. Total sale value is surely over $50,000. You will get all the value in one package sale. A killer domain name sale all in one package.

Owning Mousepad.org Advantages

With this investment you will get premium domain name for a premium community. This domain is great for everything from Computer gamers and designers to IT professionals and developers. This is very catchy domain name that has a visual reference. You can also turn it into a shop with a blog and forum, community on the site. With all the extra domains, developing this will definitely not be a problem. The domain is 19 years old it has PR2 as well. .Org domain names always conveyed confidence in visitors eyes, alongside that you will be getting a lot of valuable .com domain names with high CPC and exact search traffic.

Some stats:

Term Exact Monthly searches CPC

Mouse Pad 60,500 $1.21

Mousepad 27,500 $1,71

Mouse Mats 3,600 $2.08

Razer Mousepad 2,400 $0.38

Mousepad Design 170 $4.66

Mousepad Designs 487 $3.52

Mousepad/Mouse Pad on average are receiving over 4M in Broad Search volume each month.

And much more, the rest you can check yourself. High CPC and you will be getting exact match domain names below.

Mousepad.org is a 19 years old premium domain name registered in 1996. This sale comes with another 25 high value domain names. If you wanted to own a market, here is your chance. Own a high competitive market with following domain names, that are high valued.

Package sale of exact high competition names – High value domain names

• Mousepad.org
  • Mousemats.org
  • MousepadDesigns.com
  • DesignMousepad.com
  • RazerMousepad.com
  • MousepadRazer.com
  • MousepadMaterial.com
  • MousepadDesign.com
  • YourMousepad.com
  • BigMousepads.com
  • SpecialMousepads.com
  • ThinMousepad.com
  • BestMousepads.com
  • LargeMousepad.com
  • BigMousepad.com
  • MakeaMousepad.com
  • AppleMousepad.com
  • MouseMatPrinting.com
  • GamingSurfaces.com
  • PrintMousepads.com
  • GamersMousepad.com
  • OnlineMousepad.com
  • TheMousepad.org
  • CustomizeMousePads.com
  • GetaMousepad.com
  • MakeMousepad.com
Ad competition in all above domain names are high and you will get exact match domain names on top of the Premium Mousepad.org domain, you will be able to create a killer brand.

Estibot values these domains in tens of thousands of dollars as a group individually they are worth quite a bit more.

Selling these domains separately you will be able to quadruple your investment if you decide not to develop them. Check out some comparable prices below .

Comparable prices of similar domains:

Mousepad.com - Worth over $300,000

BuyMousepad.com – Sold on Godaddy for $2,500

Bestmousepad.com – Godaddy premium for $2,695

CustomizedMousepad.com – Godaddy premium for $4500

CheapMousepad.com – Selling for $5,200

PersonalizedMousepad.com – Godaddy Premium for $14,000

PersonalizedMousepads.com Godaddy premium for $16,000

Mousemats.net – Godaddy Premium for $18,000

Above I am giving a Mousemats.org as a bonus with the other domains. There is easily tens of thousands of dollars in value here. Competition for Mousepad keywords is very strong and I got the best names with high CPC in this package of names for you. Whoever gets this package with Mousepad.org will rule the market. If you decide to sit on them in several months you will be able to multiply your investment and possibly earn anywhere from $xxx to $xx.xxx per domain name if you sell them separately.

Domains are hosted at godaddy.com – Free push is included.

More bonuses for a BIN buyer:

We have more for you.

If you decide to get the domains for a BIN price we are offering you even bigger package. You will get an e-book with exact instructions on how to develop the main domain name Mousepad.org and utilize the other domains to increase the traffic and visibility of your new site, you will be on your way of creating one the biggest IT brands online.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So....if this is an auction where is the start time, opening bid price, auction end time etc???

•••
Sorry i have removed the confusing part. This is not an auction. If anyone has a fair offer it will be considered.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back