NameSilo

domain mortgagequote - please appraise

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveO

Established Member
Impact
0
Outside of the .pro issues, how would mortgagequote.pro appraise?Or is the fact that it is a .pro automatically reduces the value.

When looking at domains, how important are the key word search numbers?

i.e. overture has mortgagequote at over 200k searches a month.

Anyway, thanks for your input.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
SteveO said:
i.e. overture has mortgagequote at over 200k searches a month.

For January 2005 at Ovetrure: "217942 mortgage quote".

I think the ".PRO" has a long way to go here ... "Mortgage.Pro" would be the one to gamble on, in my view.
$0.00 - Reg. fee at this time, IMHO.
Best of Luck.
:wave:
 
0
•••
For now, Reg fee ~ Low $xx

-k
 
0
•••
I agree with you about mortgage.pro, but it was taken. I went to the next best thing.
How much does key word search numbers play into an appraisal?
 
0
•••
SteveO said:
How much does key word search numbers play into an appraisal?

It matters, surely ... but I just think here in the BRAND NEW (and non primo (first choice), as you mentioned) ".PRO", it's just not enough to overcome at this time IMHO. :blink:
I'd bet another Reseller would pay above the Reg. fee for "Mortgage.PRO", though ... for perspective.
All the best!
:wave:
 
0
•••
reg. fee - low xx$ IMO
 
0
•••
SteveO said:
i.e. overture has mortgagequote at over 200k searches a month..
how do you get those statistics? I can't even navigate through the overture site!

mortgagequote.pro is OK I think. Get it developed and get some traffic to it, then you will probably get high $xxx to low $xxxx
 
0
•••
low $xx - high $xx

once again, the extension hurts it
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back