Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain moozl.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

vim108

Established Member
Impact
3
I was just talking with my girlfriend Muge (Moogay) about starting a new search engine...I was thinking of her sisters name Zuhal....but I managed to reg this...I like the sound of it...and she is an internet Genius..

What does it take to set up a multi Billion $ search engine anyway?

any advise please..

Many Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
a good domain for web 2.0 mid $xx. To setup a multi billion dollar search engine you need marketing,promotion,fast web host,simple but effective design,and a unique way to search on the internet to compete with the other search engines.
good luck
 
0
•••
Thanks Like5...We'll look into it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back