Moniker Coupon Code?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TechQueen

Established Member
Impact
5
Does Moniker offer coupon for their clients with 100+ domains?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You should email Moniker and ask for a Premium Account Manager if you've got 100+ domains with them, they usually cut deals if you hold a reasonable amount of names. You get a discount off all registrations once you're put on the plan. I think I get about 65 cents off registrations or something like that. That being said, overall I get a far better deal from Fabulous.com so I do most of my registrations there now.
 
1
•••
They offer special deals on domains but not so much with a code, just keep an eye on their weekly prices.
 
1
•••
Thanks for the info guys. I will contact Moniker. :)

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

Contacted Moniker, waiting for their reply.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back