Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain moneyraid.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

thsevn

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
1
Hello! Can you please appraise "moneyraid.com"? Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Easily worth $20,000 there are many people who "money raid" and since it is a common practice this is excellent domain and high value.
 
0
•••
Thank you Daniels.
 
0
•••
Easily worth $20,000 there are many people who "money raid" and since it is a common practice this is excellent domain and high value.

Owens also appraised onsue.com at $10.05K (snicker)
<<Right on! Nice domain. People often "on sue" people for various criminal cases. Any lawyer would be glad to have this domain. It's easily worth $10,050.>>
 
0
•••
@xynames You should give your appraisal for this domain, as that is what this forum is about!
 
0
•••
@xynames Can I get your appraisal? I am a new user and it would be very helpful to get opinions from established members.
 
0
•••
@xynames You should give your appraisal for this domain, as that is what this forum is about!

I’m assuming that you’re clowning all these newcomers. You weren’t serious about $10.05K for onsue dot com were you?
 
0
•••
@xynames Your appraisal for this domain?
 
0
•••
I like the sound of it but from a business standpoint I see this domain realistically at low-mid xxx for end user sale. I just don't see the business model around it? Maybe a socialist/leftist blog on how the Government and bankers have protected the rich and taken / "raided" the poor? Maybe you can elaborate because I only see this as a "brand" play. The keywords moneyraid really isn't anything we used in business/banking/or other speech. I would not have a clue what this domain was about UNTIL I saw the website. Good luck with the name.
 
1
•••
1
•••
In my mind raid = SWAT :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back