domain Monday.Today

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smart Guy

Rory | FounderTop Member
Impact
5,101
What are the possible uses for this name and it's perceived value?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
.today hardly sees an average of less than 1 sale a year. That makes the extension uncommon among end users.
I would say if you can back this one for 3-4 years and can see a value in this thing, you may hold it.
I personally see a meagre chance that this would sell. And hence, if by the end of the year, it doesn't sell, I'd advice you to rather invest in better names.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back