Domain Empire

Mobile/cell phone affiliates?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi there,

Does anyone know of any mobile/cell phone affiliates that offer white-label websites?

Thanks for the advice!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi there,

Does anyone know of any mobile/cell phone affiliates that offer white-label websites?

Thanks for the advice!

You can try letstalk or wirefly

•••
No white label option nut I've been happy with Callingmart. Discount US prepaid refill PINs is their main product

Last edited:
•••
You can try letstalk or wirefly

Thank for advice but letstalk and wirefly offer affiliate through CJ, nobody offers white-label.

Nevertheless thanks for the help!

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

No white label option nut I've been happy with Callingmart. Discount US prepaid refill PINs is their main product

Thanks, but interested in white-label only.

•••
Have you tried googling something like white label mobile affiliate program ;)?

I found ask4phone in the UK and TMIwireless in the US. I know nothing about either company, but a "sucks" search would probably be helpful there.

•••
Thanks enlytend,

I searched and also have found these companies and some more,
I could begin with them, but it would be desirable to begin with the tested/checked affiliate program that not to waste for nothing time for own testing.

Thanks for the advice!

•••
If something offers an xml feed you can usually create a mobile - friendly site from that.

•••
Thanks carob,

Probably it is necessary to me to try one of affiliate programs.

Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back