Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Misc. domains - various industries

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrei801

Established Member
Impact
2
Greetings,

I've got a few domains that I would love to get your opinions on.

401authorizationrequired.com
500internalservererror.com
Could both be used as info sites for server admins?

downloadmaniac.com
gamedownloader.com
gamesdownloader.com
gnarlysoftware.com
premiumshareware.com
warefind.com

gamef1.com
The F1 key is often used to bring up a help menu. GameF1 = Game Help.

gamenewswire.com
Game news, reviews, release dates, rss feeds etc.

biodieselrecipe.com
Biodiesel, a viable and renewable transitional fuel as we go from dino-fuels to fuel-cells etc. Home "brew" from recycled vegetable oil is catching on fast!

softuare.com
A Star Wars site featuring the wise Yoda: Soft u are, young jedi! Or perhaps a typo of software?

mypicrating.com
Is he/she hot or not?

redlightmagazine.com
redlightzine.com
soccerteamuniform.com
tourdefrancehistory.com
tourwinner.com
wikiwikiweb.com

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like gamef1.com among all! :)
 
0
•••
gamedownloader

is the best of them IMO

Wholesale ~ reg fee +-

All others are similar in price, if not lower.
 
0
•••
Gamef1 and mypicrating are the ones that jump out at me. undeveloped mid to mid high $xx each
 
0
•••
premiumshareware.com and gamedownloader.com and pretty kewl
 
0
•••
Thanks for the input and comments. Hmm.. maybe I should develop gameF1.com. Any ideas what it might be worth if it was developed with, say, a database of game hints, cheats, walkthroughs, manuals etc.?

Also, I actually had mypicrating.com developed, but I was not making any money on it. It makes more parked at Sedo. What might it be worth as a developed site?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back