Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain MindPlug.in

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

MUKRA

Established Member
Impact
261
MindPlug.in is currently for 999 USD. What price tag you think it should be for easy and quick sale?
IMG_20200907_182653.png
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I would say $2000
 
0
•••
Thank you JimH
 
0
•••
As always, ignore jim. He just posts random valuations.
 
1
•••
As always, ignore jim. He just posts random valuations.

I believe his valuation is based on Name Bio data. As if you see the word Plug or Plug-in has some sales in that numbers.

I would really appreciate if you provide your valuation for MindPlug.in

Regards
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back