Middle East Traffic?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

XenosChau

Established Member
Impact
0
I've some middle east typo traffic, but hardly get paid from domain parking?
Is there anyone have some good idea about it?:hi:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
anyone here?
 
0
•••
I have Both Avcoe.com & Assais.com both getting a large amount of middle east traffic and like you not getting the clicks on Parking, I am thinking about dropping Sedo and going for adsence...
 
0
•••
I don't think you will able to earn anything except with AdSnses. Using CPM would be totally useless.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back