Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain MickaelEssien.com (Site)

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyTech

Wordpress & Web Hosting GuyVIP Member
Impact
185
http://www.mickaelessien.com/

285 uniques so far this month. Most traffic comes from search engines and typeins. Typically his name is spelled the English way but I've noticed a lot of places use Mickael as well. All of the hot clubs are after him right now as well (Chelsea and rumors of Real Madrid, Arsenal, and ManU.).

I also own MichaelEssien.info & MickaelEssien.info.

What's your opinion on the value of the entire package?

Thanks so much!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone?
 
0
•••
Someone? Anyone?
 
0
•••
i think he can take that domain if you if he wants... madonna did it, and other footballers have. i know who this guy is... top top central midfield player from ghana, plays for lyon. liverpool, chelsea, real madrid, man united are after him... but as i said, he can take it off u as far as i know.
 
0
•••
I'm not so sure about that - someone else owns the .com of his English name and his official website is at the .net. So I'm not so sure. Another thing is I'm actually using the domain and not just cybersquatting on it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back