NameSilo

negotiable Metrorail[.]in - looking for offer

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

adsenser

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello,

I'm looking for offers for Premium INDIAN Domain MetroRail[.]in , As you all know metro rail is boomin in India , this domain is gainin value. I have had an offer of $1100 from an owner of indian company. As I'm in no hurry to sell this domain i din't sell this, but he asked me to inform him before selling.

SO would consider good offers.

thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back