Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Metaverse Pik Dot Com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

lbwdomaines

New Member
Impact
1
bought as a future investment, worth it !!! ? ???

MetaversePik.com

Domain:metaversepik.com
Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registered On:2021-11-12
Expires On:2022-11-12
---------------------
godaddy appraisal = $946
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Hard sell, consider dropping. The casual "pik" hurts, IMO
 
0
•••
Hard sell, consider dropping. The casual "pik" hurts, IMO
thanks for your reply

Honestly, I don't speak English well.
Therefore, I rely on the translation to write these lines

I thank you again for your reply, but I did not understand much of what you said about the word "pik".

I mean by it here the image as a freepik site
 
1
•••
Low-xx to High-xx
 
0
•••
I appreciate your efforts. I wish you pick a better one next time :xf.smile::xf.smile::xf.smile:
 
0
•••
Thank you all :xf.smile::xf.smile::xf.smile:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back