Not open for further replies.

Onekey

Top Member
Impact
Godaddy push
Paypal

Expires 30 april 2017

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hi
renewal fee is about what?

Last edited:
•••
Hmm...couldn't find the info in my account but I did a random search for .media domains at Godaddy and it says about $10 (mine is in Swedish currency so I can't see the exact dollar amount).

•••
im showing around $10 too but for regs.. and like a promo
it says around $30 for renewals.

•••
Ah ok, where do you find that info?

•••
well.. like you I randomly put ghfhjgfhgjfh.media into some registrar.. namecheap for me.. and it sys $7 to reg on promo.. then it says renews at around $30

so I'm thinking its about right

there are tons of reg promos around.. then they get you with higher renewals. so I wouldn't be suprised.
cheers.

•••
To find our your renewal is very easy :
1. log into your account
2. select your domain and press some option like "renew"
3. It will put your names to shopping basked, where you will see how much your registrar will charge you for next year.
4. After you get the information, do not continue with the process, just empty your basket and log off.

And that is it, you have the information about real renewal fee of your domain :)

•••
To find our your renewal is very easy :
1. log into your account
2. select your domain and press some option like "renew"
3. It will put your names to shopping basked, where you will see how much your registrar will charge you for next year.
4. After you get the information, do not continue with the process, just empty your basket and log off.

And that is it, you have the information about real renewal fee of your domain :)

Thanks!

It's $23,19 to renew the .media & .marketing both.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back