K Kaymira New Member Impact 0 Apr 18, 2022 246 views 3 replies #1 how much can i get for each !!! and thanks
jhm Top Member VIP Impact 11,828 Apr 18, 2022 1 point #2 I've given up on estimating meta styled domains now. I don't view these as lucrative, IMO, but take offers. Hope you catch a bid off the "buzz" Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
I've given up on estimating meta styled domains now. I don't view these as lucrative, IMO, but take offers. Hope you catch a bid off the "buzz"
abstractdomainer Top Member VIP Gold Account Impact 1,887 Apr 22, 2022 #4 Hit or miss. Not great names but put it for $1000 on Afternic. If it sells, you got lucky. If not, take a call whether to renew based on the frenzy
Hit or miss. Not great names but put it for $1000 on Afternic. If it sells, you got lucky. If not, take a call whether to renew based on the frenzy