Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain metapov.com talknational.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

AllDayADK

Established Member
Impact
4
Is there value in these?
Thanks
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I consider the "meta" domain to be ok (maybe). Meta Point Of View (POV), people going crazy with meta ...I suggest offers accepted. The ideal on the other would be "national talk", yours in reverse I see it mid hundreds. Both domains have a debating / communicative feel to them

IMO
 
Last edited:
3
•••
MetaPOV,com - Low xxx to mid xxx
TalkNational.com - Low xxx to mid xxx
 
1
•••
Whatever with ''meta'' nowadays - you can always put ''Offers accepted'' - totally true, even for MetaYourselfOverSoIFuckYouHard.com
Your other one - TalkNational - I don't' feel at all, I don't think there is a resale value behind...I used to own bunch of similar domains - they are too vague, too much about nothing...
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back