NameSilo

domain Men (.) io

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

stakal

Established Member
Impact
0
Looking for opinions and appraisals.

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Man.io is doing well on flippa.

You're looking at low xxx for this domain, I'd probably go with list-and-forget and wait for bids
 
1
•••
Looking at the reported sales of "men", at Namebio, I would say you might get low to mid $x,xxx.
 
0
•••
Thank you for sharing your opinions! This auction is without a reserve. I also had listed mine on flippa. The auction ended in low $x,xxx, but it did not meet the reserve.
 
0
•••
Low xxxx to mid xxxx
 
0
•••
man is a linux command (= manual), so in this context it may be a better fit than men in .io.
 
0
•••
definately $500+, you can find good price on Flippa for such name
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back