Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Mein.ca

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

eROI

New Member
Impact
0
I have a couple LLLL.ca names, and was wondering what peoples thoughts were on a price for this one?


Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone with any idea? :|
 
0
•••
what's a Mein?(me in...?)

I'm canadian as you are & I'm amazed at how much good DN is still available on .ca

What I realised: not alot of .ca with high reselling value...
Maybe I'm wrong, but if it's not premium or end-user = regg fee
In the future, it may take some more value(since it's a 4 Letters DN).
 
0
•••
Isn't it like CHOW MEIN?
A Noodle.. LoL...
I too am Canadian, .ca's aren't doing to well IMO.. well unless you have some very good single keywords. Even they wont sell for that much.
Mein.ca would not increase in value. Only an end user would be interested and when you do get an offer or find someone you'd be lucky to get high $xx for it.
Just my opinion.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back