Medium for cross-posting blog articles

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TOP gTLD

Established Member
Impact
Hi, Pros,

Anybody is good at Medium here?

Just starting to use it for cross-posting and found out about the use of canonical link. Great feature. In a nutshell for those uninitiated, it's a link, that has your double content on Google without penalising you for it and all the SEO weight goes to your website, not to Medium.

Easy to do:

I have registered with my business name though and didn't get round to T&Cs that deep. Will I last long under the business name there or will I be removed and they are like Quora, needing flesh and blood only? ;)

Thanks, community!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Medium is a cross between a blogging site and a social network. You can publish long form blog posts there. LinkedIn is a professional social sites for sharing your unique content. Medium decided to pull their IFTTT applets that allows content to be posted into Medium.

Thank you, Lewis, pretty fluent with Linked In, but Medium is a Terra incognito. Thank you anyway!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back