domain MedicarePartE.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

value

  • 1st

    500-1k

    1 
    vote
    100.0%
  • 2nd (tie)

    0

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • 2nd (tie)

    100-500

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • 2nd (tie)

    1k-5k

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • 2nd (tie)

    5k-10k

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • 2nd (tie)

    10k-30k-

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • 2nd (tie)

    30k-50k

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • 2nd (tie)

    50k>

    0 
    votes
    0.0%

fatter

Top Member
Impact
1,254
Two proposals are being worked one where people of any age could buy into medicare on the open market,
The other is for a" long term care" program under medicare . Both plans were submitted as Medicare Part E

I raised buy it now price to 49k but am in no rush to sell. I realize if president Trump isn't on board neither plan stands a chance of passage.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Considering the part D sale, maybe $25,000 or so. I am not sure how close I am, this is only considering the PartD sale at $29,000. But that was 2009 and things may have changed.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back