Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain MedicalFinds.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer

VIP Member
Impact
192
MedicalFinds.com

I was pretty happy to grab this one! I really don't have the time for developing, so I'm looking for appraisals for the resale value.

Thanks in advance - I hope everyone's having a great weekend ;)

Jennifer
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Has some potential in the end-user market, but not wholesale in my opinion. $25 wholesale, $100-$300 end user.
 
0
•••
Strictly wholesale, IMHO, with low $XXX end-user very possible. Good luck!
 
0
•••
Hmmm I think you may find it slightly hard finding a specific target that would be interested in this domain name, and that could offer you a reasonable price for it.

$50 +

Good Luck. :)
 
0
•••
I like it! $200-300
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back