Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain MedicalEvacuation.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucasprad

Established Member
Impact
23
Hi,

What do you think about that domain ?

I estimate low XXX.


Thanks
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Probably, but you think it's worth to hold a domain for a low xxx ?
 
0
•••
I think .org is not expensive to hold.
I can keep it a while and contact directly some organisations to see if they are interested.

I don't target huge profit at all, but small one. And learning step by step without investing huge amount
 
0
•••
super.. go ahead!
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back