Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Mccaferebates.ca

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mevora

New Member
Impact
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Tm issue. And what would you do with that domain ?
 
0
•••
I dont know. May be they will buy off for couple of thousands ?
 
0
•••
I dont know. May be they will buy off for couple of thousands ?

Or just have one of their many lawyers send you a letter.
 
0
•••
Don't understand this domain... it obviously has a TM issue and why would u register the .CA ?
 
0
•••
So just let it drop ?
 
0
•••
I would let it drop.
 
1
•••
Ok Thanks !
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back