mevora New Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 1 Jul 2, 2014 669 views 7 replies #1 Do you think this domain have any value ? http://www.mcafeerebates.com is used for rebates
Kate Domainosaurus RexTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 21,832 Jul 2, 2014 #2 Tm issue. And what would you do with that domain ?
mevora New Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 1 Jul 2, 2014 #3 I dont know. May be they will buy off for couple of thousands ?
The New Guy Top Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 899 Jul 2, 2014 #4 mevora said: I dont know. May be they will buy off for couple of thousands ? Click to expand... Or just have one of their many lawyers send you a letter.
mevora said: I dont know. May be they will buy off for couple of thousands ? Click to expand... Or just have one of their many lawyers send you a letter.
Josh R Josh.coTop Member PRO VIP ICA Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 4,543 Jul 2, 2014 #5 Don't understand this domain... it obviously has a TM issue and why would u register the .CA ?
Josh R Josh.coTop Member PRO VIP ICA Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 4,543 Jul 2, 2014 1 point #7 I would let it drop.