domain manchesterunitedfc.org

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
1,243
please appraise manchesterunitedfc.org
little suprised it was there

big fan base....worldwide. :)
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Great name! We in Newcastle have a great deal of concern for the carbon footprint created by a Manu game because of their diffusely spread fan base!

You would have to tread carefully around TMs in my opinion. It was of course recently bought purely for the merchandising spinoffs around the world.

Still, if you developed it as a fan forum you may be able to avoid this, get traffic and sell on for mid £££.
 
0
•••
Nice find. I agree with Pommyg, this needs to developed and has to be done right so as not to infringe on TM. Without development I don't its worth much. Maybe upto $100 to a Utd fan. Not much to resellers on here though.

I have Manchester Utd.info which I'm planning to develop into a fan/info site. Just got too much going on to be able to start it though. I have a few player names as well - most recently aquired Manucho dot info which I've put a holding page up on.

I'm a big fan of United so not too bothered whether I make any money from them or not. I'm happy just to own them.

If you decide to develop your domain, don't forget to trade links ;)

Good luck with it.
 
0
•••
thanks for feedback ...yes i will trade links when i develop this but like everything else
got others to do first,still handy name to have...

your feedback was a great help to me thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back