Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Making table cell extend to bottom screen

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

Chuppa

New Member
Impact
0
Hey,

I'm working on a website (www.dutchindustries.nl) and I need to let a column (the left menu column) extend to the bottom of the screen. It worked fine until I started using a doctype (forgot to add that at first), and now the line "<td height='100%'>" doesn't function anymore.

Does anyone know how I can let this column extend to the bottom of the screen?

Thanks in advance,
Chuppa
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back