NameSilo

Making css DIV 100% height?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TWM

Web Marketing SpecialistEstablished Member
Impact
9
Cannot seem to get this working. I'd like for the white column on the left and the tiny grey column to its right to run all the way down the page. I feel like I've tried everything, so I am just missing something simple?

Dallas Corporate Housing - Say goodbye to check-in lines!

Thanks in advance for making me feel stupid!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
You're not alone on this one. It's a common problem that many people have. The simplest fix is to use a image as you background.

Change your body tag to ... and Use the image below
Code:
<body style="background:#2B2B2B url(bg.jpg) repeat-y">
 

Attachments

  • bg.jpg
    bg.jpg
    914 bytes · Views: 61
0
•••
Thank you much. Having a couple more problems with cross browser compatibility, but that was expected. Hopefully a couple IF IE statements will save me.
 
0
•••
You can make the changes in the height of the div from its height option in the coding given. You need to click the div first than it opens the option for you and than make the change in it.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back