Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable Make me an Offer

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

handsfree

Established Member
Impact
0
Would like to sell them all at once. Make me an offer.

listofdrinks.com (has content)
newmlmz.com (has content)
easybiz.info (parked with godaddy)
leadgenerationprofit.com (parked with godaddy)
lpdataentry.com (parked with godaddy)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Moved to the "Make an Offer" Forum. (instead of Fixed Price)
 
0
•••
0
•••
$3
 
0
•••
0
•••
make me an offer I cannot refuse

:tu:

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

bump
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Why were you laughing? What do you expect as a min offer?
 
0
•••
Why were you laughing? What do you expect as a min offer?

Sorry did not mean to be rude. I'm new to this game and it just seemed funny because $3 would not even cover what I have spent to register these domains.
 
0
•••
Make offer could mean anything..

$3 is alot to me.

$3 may be too low to you it seemed, but thats what I think is worth.
 
0
•••
thanks for that offer but I'll have to pass on that one.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back