Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Mail script in perl instead of using sendmail

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

dzigner

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello
I have a perl script which uses sendmail to send a form to email. Since I have windows hosting, and dont have Sendmail program, I want to use alternate SMTP way to send it. Can some one help me? Here is the code:

Code:
# Location of the sendmail program
$sendmail = '/usr/bin/sendmail'; [COLOR=Sienna]---- this I have to change to what?[/COLOR]
# Your e-mail address here
$myemail = '[email protected]';
Please look at http://pixelbiz.des-us.com/userpages, where I have put up the script. I get this error on clicking on new page:
CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back