Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

"Mail" domains!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

EmeritusVIP Member
Impact
281
:hi:

I have approx. ten (10): "XxxxxMail.com" domains now (including "WaveMail.com", of course)! :laugh:

I'm considering a site offering multiple E-mail addresses ... and am looking for more domains in this format.

Examples (that I also own):
@WaveMail.com
@CableMail.com
@DSLMail.com

.... etc.

Kind of "techy", forward-thinking, broadband/wireless-related, fresh and cool ... and ".COM".
Post here - or PM - be sure to include the respective Registrars, Expiration dates, and Asking prices, as well please.
Thanks a lot!
-Jeff :wave:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
WebsterMail.com > minimum $50

enom/exp 07/2005
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
I have TGNMail.com at Enom, almost a full year left.

I spent ALOT of time looking for available domains and its the best one I could find :)

I also have MailCentral.us <--- Perhaps a hub for your sites?

I also have a Legal Full, Owned and Supported License of Hive Mail that I bought for $180, and may be willing to sell at a Substansial Discount if you buy these two domains :)

I am looking for low $xx for them.
 
0
•••
how about nerdymail.com - it's unregged. don't get much more techy than that. :)
 
0
•••
emails.cd - 100 Euro
 
0
•••
CheckMail.biz
PSmail.org
PureMail.org
UTMail.com

1 .com - but there ya go ;) lol
 
0
•••
DialupMail.com - Godaddy June 2005
MailingSource.com - Godaddy April 2005

open to offers

thanks
 
0
•••
i-Mails.com

MailsOnline.com

BotMail.net
 
0
•••
withdrawn.thanks!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
*notes* as in.. mail notes..

I offer:

[email protected]

For sale: CableNotes.com

enom / oct. 12-04

$77

PM if interested.

(note.. limited time offer, as I am direct marketing this domain currently) If I find an interested buyer.. this offer will no longer be available)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Closed for the time being!

Thanks for all of the posts - and PM's - thus far, folks! :tu:
I'm weighing each offering here carefully with my current "Mail" portfolio ... to see which best complements or enhances that strategy, IMHO. Please please keep 'em coming! :talk:

PS.
Here are some others (not all) that I own, as well (to sort of round-out the "motif" I'm looking for):

@ViewerMail.com
@PortableMail.com


Added 7/19: I'll close this up for now ... few items "in the works" ... and likely re-open it after I return from vacation in mid-August.

:music:

Thanks kindly.
-Jeff :wave:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back