Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Magnitudes.Net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
759
Please evaluate for me.

I have only just picked this one up.

9,900 exact searches a month.

Dictionary word.

any real value anywhere?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone please?
 
0
•••
- First 2 pages in google I only see academic uses, not commercial
- Looks like the .com has probably been parked for 15 years ( assumption: no end user with any money found in that time )
- info dropped and not re-registered

Conclusion: I can't estimate a value above reg fee as I don't see what separates this one word pluralised dictionary .net from any other available non root word .net, e.g. at time of posting, these are all available:

doest.net
disillusionment.net
misbehavior.net
necklines.net
probations.net
symbolisms.net
sincerer.net
phenomenons.net
bleeds.net
provincials.net
emanating.net
opportunitys.net
hurtles.net
humbugs.net
cupped.net
smudging.net
gloving.net
corruptible.net
greasing.net
wagered.net
notoriously.net
tremendously.net
grunted.net
specifying.net
ironically.net
striven.net
sidelined.net
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back